Sunday, June 8, 2008

what jude is up to these days


People always ask how Jude is doing. Well, he's sitting up, smiling, eating....what else? My answers tend to be rather normal. Here's what he would say are his new feats in life.

1. I drool. Evidenced in the photo. (though this is nothing 'new' per se)
2. When Jeneva sings and dances I break out in uncontrollable fits of laughter.
3. When everyone else gets to eat ice cream, I get peas.
4. I don't feel the need to crawl yet.
5. I can clap my hands.
6. I laugh and squeal.
7. I can do numbers 5 and 6 simultaneously.
8. I don't mind when Jeneva picks the lint out from between my toes. How does it get there anyway? (Jeneva picks the lint out of her own toes too. It's her little ritual every night. Quirky girl.)
9. I can pinch HARD and make people scream.
10. I have a crush on my friend Jillian.
11. Or maybe it's Avery (Avery Ley that is. How many Avery's can one babe possibly know?!).
12. Eli is smaller than me. Yes!
13. I like to pull my buddy Seth's curly hair.
14. My nuk belongs in my mouth upside down.
15. Johnny-Jump-Up is my best friend, but he never leaves the kitchen.
16. I still sleep in a pack-n-play (AKA Jude's Jail)
17. I love being outside. LOVE. IT. I. LOVE. IT. My stroller rocks!

And THAT, folks, is just the way I roll!

3 comments:

Shari said...

I think it's Avery who has a crush.. she was pretty flirty last weekend. I might have to have a little chat with her.
Side note: Jude is SUCH A GOOD BABY!!! :o) You are blessed! What a sweetie..

Sugar Jones said...

Love #7... I still do that pretty well! ;) Babies are so much fun, especially when drooling.

Unknown said...

why peas and not ice cream?