Wednesday, June 4, 2008

lovely day

So we made our way to Malmborg's Garden Center down the street today to get a few more things. We planted a few flowers as well as tomato plants, beans, carrots, peas, cilantro and basil. Let's hope it all fares better than last years attempts. You better watch out squirrels. Steve is armed and dangerous and ready for you. I know someone who trapped 55 squirrels last year in his back yard. FIFTY FIVE! Don't ask what he did with them. :) Now, back to those tree house blueprints. Kidding. Have a great day y'all.

3 comments:

Yvette said...

So is this a square foot garden you are growing? I don't quite get it and need to be informed.

Unknown said...

Contentment....remedy is tough and always just a little beyond reach. While daunting, "The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment" by Jeremiah Burroughs is so good and helpful.

Just a couple of days ago, I did a google search for tree house plans. Didn't find anything spectacular. Let me know what you find or design.

I'm stalling on a 3 year promise to the kids...

tiffany said...

Yvette: No, mine isn't a square foot garden. Research a little bit though, it's a GREAT way to plant a lot of stuff in a small space. Someday I will do it. I just planted a few things all along the side of my house. It should get enough sunlight there and the soil seems to be better. Not as sandy.

Joel: Thanks, I will check out that book!