* Jude will be THREE on Monday.
* So many things (cooking, cleaning, parenting, consistency, washing dishes, money, grocery shopping, taking classes) I'm currently finding overwhelming.
* I'm looking into taking classes at a local college so my teaching license won't expire.
* Steve will be out of the Guard in one year.
* Josie loves avocados.
* Jude loves rice with soy sauce.
* Jeneva loves sugar.
* I feel like I'm tired all.of.the.time.
* I want to start running again, but I don't want to start running again.
* I love our new bracelet styles. Gearing up for the big BBC craft fair.
* At night time when I shut the lights out: "But I can't even see my hand in front of my face!" -Jude (every night)
* Josie is standing on her own, but not taking steps.
* The weather this fall was absolutely perfect.
* Our garage siding looks much better.
* Breakfast is my favorite time of the day with the kids.
* Laundry never ends! I'm glad I don't mind it. But about that dishwasher...
* I just made the kids run around the house outside in their pajamas and barefoot (it's 40 degrees and 9:00...they weren't falling asleep)
* I'm going to make Pumpkin Chili tomorrow.
* I'm looking forward to staying in Minnesota for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
* I'm trying to savor quality time with the kids. The days are long, but the years short.
* Looking forward to Steve NOT working overnights starting in January.
* Am thankful for my church. And especially the people.
* I feel like organizing things, but I need things to organize with.
* Jeneva needs winter clothes.
* Jeneva is a young lady. Some days I'm frustrated. Some days I'm so proud.
* Jude still can't say "elevator". He says "alligaris". Funny cuz he pronounces everything else so well!
* Jude calls Josie, "Jose". So cute.
* I hate grocery shopping. I love thrift store shopping.
* Tea with milk and honey. Love.