Friday, June 27, 2008

ignorance

This morning Steve and I were discussing and revamping our budget when he said to me: "So, what do we typically spend a month on groceries? About $100?"

One hundred dollars a month! Are you kidding? I'm not certain what century he thinks we are in never mind the fact that our country is in an economic crisis... If anyone has figured out HOW to spend only $100 a month on groceries, please do tell me how!

Oh, Steve. I do love you! And by the way, we will be having rice and beans for lunch AND dinner!

3 comments:

Erin said...

That's hilarious. Hey-how do you get people's blogs to link to their names when you list them in your own blog?

Shari said...

Oh, my goodness did I laugh when I read your post! It does make one lightheaded to think how much one spends each month on groceries for a family of 5.. (watch out for those boys; they eat every last morsel out of your cupboard!!)

Jenny said...

OH MY. That is SO funny, and I can soooo imagine that happening in my family.