Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm 30.

How exactly am I supposed to feel?

My dear mother apparently told a lot of people it was my birthday today. I've never received so many birthday greetings in all my 30 years! Well, maybe my first birthday. That tends to be one that everyone recognizes. So, it's been delightful to be greeted by so many friends from back home as well as relatives all over the country! Thank you! I feel loved. A handful of those cards have been musical cards which sound incredible when all played at once. Ha! Steve and Jeneva are the crazy ones in the family. When do the batteries die on those things? Love it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Tiffany!!

Erica

Sara M. said...

Happy Birthday, dear Tiffany!!!

Much love to you,
Sara

iowagramma said...

Happy Birthday dearest daughter!!!
The only thing about you turning 30 is that it makes me.........oh well, whose counting!?

So you think I need to learn how to blog, Tiff? Oh the stories I could tell.....you just might be sorry you showed me how :)

I miss you lots and lots!
Have a fanstastic birth-day celebration! You are loved!
mom

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday, Tiffany.
I love you for your deep love for Jesus. I appreciate your mind which ponders deeply the Word of God. I admire your sweet generous heart. You are funny and kind and sincere and real. You aren't pretentious or flippant. I am thankful to God for your friendship.

Jenna said...

oh. and those cards last a really, really long time. i recommend putting them away now and then for a break and to keep the novelty fresh.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!
And any run is a legitimate run.

If you like Tim, try Kenny Chesney. He's got some clever, atypical-country-Christian lyrics in some of his songs.

Erin said...

First of all, you've been doing a lot of things late at night. I guess those caramel lattes will do that to a person. And, where exactly are you biking? Once I start actually SLEEPING at night instead of nursing or keeping baby asleep (sortof) we should bike together. Heck, I'm up anyway, come pick me up.

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday, Tiffany!!

I've never had a musical card die before I killed it.

Yvette said...

Happy Birthday, Tiffany!

I love the Valley of Vision too. Each word in those prayers speaks and encompasses so much.