Monday, April 14, 2008

what a day

This was actually one of our nicer days a few weeks ago before all of our recent mid-April snow storms. We thought things were looking up in the weather department. Little did we know we'd still be cranking the heat and squeezing into our snow gear a couple of days later IN APRIL. Maybe it's because Paul Douglas got canned? Are any of you Minnesotans sad about that? My cheeks are still tear stained. He leaves and our weather goes haywire! This picture is actually for you, mom. I know you were at your computer anxiously awaiting a new picture of the kiddos! I'm not sure if Jude was sleeping or shielding his eyes from the brightness. As for Jeneva, I wonder if she's trying to fit into the picture or if she's doubling over in pain.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I would have NEVER know about Paul Douglas. Tiffany, your blog is now my source for up-to-date news. (Actually, I wouldn't have even know who Paul Douglas was, but I do recognize his face.) Can't wait until MAY when we'll FINALLY have a coffee time. Can you believe it?