Tuesday, April 1, 2008

another humorous jeneva moment

Setting: The dinner table at the Dykstra home. Heavy snow outside. BLT's being served. Light conversation.

Jeneva: When I get to be as tall as you guys (isn't that just lovely that she refers to her parents as "you guys") I'm going to be a mama.

Steve: That's great hon. What do you need to have before you can be a mama? (hoping she will say 'a husband.')

Jeneva: A purse.

Steve: Anything else?

Jeneva: Lipstick.

Steve: Anything else?

Jeneva: Nope. If I have those things, I can be a mama you know.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Bahhh!! Love it. She and Ava WILL have fun next year in preschool.

Shari said...

A purse, I definately have one of those.. not lipstick but certainly chapstick! :O)
What a cutie..

Laverta said...

Love it! That girl is wise beyond her years! :-) LOL