Tuesday, April 22, 2008

it's happening

I found 2 big bad gray hairs this morning. Now for the past several years I have dyed my hair slightly darker than my natural shade. I've gotten my hair foiled a couple of times, but felt guilty forking over the ridiculous amount of money that it costs. Seven dollar box dyes fit my budget well. For a couple of years I was cutting my own hair. For the most part I really am low maintenance. Just ask Steve. After having Jude I found my hair that was growing in to be darker than usual and in the shade that I much prefer. Yeah, now I can save seven dollars 3 times a year and not do dye jobs. That may not last long. Now that I'm not "dying" my grays are being revealed. Eek. Yes, two big ones that stood up this morning after I blow dried it. They were obvious against the dark brown. I will be turning 30 in July. Maybe I need to start running again. That may help me at least feel like I'm keeping my youth just a bit longer. That won't make the grays disappear though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's all down hill from here.
It's a good thing we know where we're going, otherwise the bottom of the hill would be frightful.

Yes...start running again.