Tuesday, February 24, 2009

we have spring fever...

...BIG TIME! I desperately needed a "field trip" to the Conservatory last week. This Minnesota February is taking it's toll on me and my sanity.

It's quite fuzzy....can you guess why? It was humid. Very humid. Absolutely LOVELY! It took awhile for my camera to "de-fog." I know, you probably are squinting just looking at this picture. I am.


Jeneva thought she was in heaven. Pinks and purples galore!



Now if only I could get my back yard to look like this! Happy ALMOST Spring!

6 comments:

Sara said...

I am feeling the same way here in Goshen! Spring can't come fast enough. Sorry we missed the fieldtrip (Morgan would have also loved the pink and purple). Thanks for sharing the pictures though. It was great to see all the beautiful flowers!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm with you - here in Ohio we're probably just a notch below you in Spring fever as we don't have quite the brutality here but this has been a LONG winter. Today we had a glimmer of spring - a friend & I went on a walk & I picked up sticks in the yard - it was glorious!!!!

Marie said...

It's almost walking season... the conservatory will have to do for now. It's much prettier than my walking route, anyways :)

Jenny said...

My body just relaxed a smidge looking at those lovely pictures! And, I haven't actually been to your site in a long time, I guess... I LOVE the template!

(I often just read them in my reader!)

Anonymous said...

Tiffany!! I miss your blogging! Hurry up with another post!

:)

Sara

Caryn said...

Cute pics! The Lord has really blessed us with a few beautiful days lately! Can you believe today's high is in the 60s??? I'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts!