Tuesday, February 3, 2009

bracelet photos

I've had a few recent inquiries about my bracelets from those of you who read this blog (all five of you!:) These are the pictures that we've posted on our website. The first three give you an idea of what they look like both directions. We no longer have the exact fabric for the "Tonya", but are hoping to find something similar as our black and white option. The last four samples are our newer styles, and I think they are very fun!

tonya_display_boxes

"tonya"

(black/white)

tiffany_display_boxes

"tiffany"

(red,tan)

celeste_display_boxes

"celeste"

(torquoise, maroon, black)

sara_display_boxes

"sara"

(brown, orange, cream)

rachel_display_boxes

"rachel"

(green, olive, rose, pink)

sophia_display_boxes

"sophia"

(teal, orange, olive)


autumn_display_boxes

"autumn"

(brown, orange, cream, gold)

5 comments:

Paul and Alicia said...

Tiffany- do you make these bracelets? They are amazing. I really would like one! Do I just order it through your website?

Alicia

Annika said...

Your bracelets are beautiful! I am going to have to look into ordering one. How did you get started making them?

tiffany said...

i am not the original designer, but got permission from a friend over a year ago to begin making them. it's been really fun!
you can e-mail me with questions:
dykstrafour@gmail.com
you don't need to go through the website. if you want to order one, we can talk about it via e-mail.

Anonymous said...

I love the sophia fabric, now I just need to get around to ordering my own!

Caryn said...

My Mom ABSOLUTELY loved her bracelet! The day after she got it, she coordinated her outfit so she could wear it to work and show it off. Everyone loved it and wants to know where to get one. I sent her some of your cards. Thanks again for helping to make my mom's b'day extra special!