Wednesday, May 21, 2008

my wee bro

It's Matt. He's the youngest. He's still cool. He's a college kid. He still gets to enjoy 'spring breaks' and 'summer vacations.' He lives in Virginia. We miss him! While in Iowa this past weekend we went to my cousins high school graduation. He graduated from Iowa Mennonite just like we did. While we were there, Matt was trying to place people who may have been in my class. Since he's 9 years younger, he doesn't know too many that were in my class. Everyone he mentioned was still younger than me. "Man, you ARE old!" He finally said. He has just entered his 20's. I have a couple of months left and will be exiting my 20's. I actually am happy to be turning 30. Maybe I have a bit more maturity than when I was 20. No offense, Matt. You really ARE mature for your age. :)

1 comment:

Yvette said...

I'm glad you got to see your brother. My baby brother is 11 years younger than me, so he's 20 now. But he's in town and I see him all the time. He's blond & blue-eyed like my kiddos.