Friday, May 9, 2008

farm animals by jeneva
















































I love these books! It's a great way to teach kids how to draw simple animals. I didn't get the artistic gene that some of my family members have, so I need to rely on books like this to help me. I used these when I taught Kindergarten. I'm not a big fan of cut and paste projects that all look the same. With this, even though they show you exactly how to draw the animals, every child's drawing ends up looking so unique. Happy artistry!

4 comments:

Yvette said...

Fantastic drawings, Jeneva!

Ooo, thanks Tiffany. Where does one get such workbooks? (Besides Amazon--they're sold out). Can they be found at a local store?

tiffany said...

I bought mine on half.com for I think $5.00. Otherwise I am sure you can find them at Barnes and Noble. We just have this one with farm animals, but I think the zoo animals one looks like fun too!

Annika said...

Those look like great books. I have seen them in a home school catalog and pondered getting them. I think my children would love them.

Great pictures Jeneva!

Looks like a tasty recipe! I am going to try it next week.
Annika

Jackie said...

How cute!!! I'll have to get these for my little one when she gets a bit older. Great idea!