Saturday, January 26, 2013

cuteness amidst the chaos

Jeneva was behind the camera on this one.  Justus sure loves his pink Bumbo.

Life is crazy.

Firstborn child is constantly doing Kung Fu moves.  Constantly.  The school is getting ready for their Chinese New Year performance and Jeneva can't stop practicing.  We are pretty impressed with her agility

Second born wants me to play with him all of the time.  While I *really* enjoy playing legos and army guys and rescue heroes, there's always something more pressing.  This is hard for me.  I am trying. 

Third born thinks she's a princess and changes her clothes multiple times a day.  She loves to snuggle and has no problems eating.  She often picks off of other people's plates.

Fourth born is nearly 4 months old.  He's happy, enjoys nursing, and totally digs the Bumbo seat.  It's inevitable, every time he sits in the Bumbo seat, he poops.  A lot.  And up the back.  I'm pretty sure he's sitting in something in this picture.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, I'll bet you're doing great! Hang in there! Soon this phase will pass...

Caryn said...

Welcome to the 4 kid club! It's a blessing but definitely CRAZY!!!