Sunday, January 6, 2013

here

I miss keeping up our blog!  I have oodles of pics to post and thoughts on our life to write about. 

Let's see, since I've last posted.....we've had a baby.....Steve started a new job.....the holiday's came and went.....I survived Legacy at Christmas time.....and the kids have each grown  at least an inch each judging by the amounts of food they consume and the number of complaints I hear about "leg pain". 

My top posts will be Justus' birth story, the joys and challenges of raising a 9 year old (it's just a whole different phase we are entering and most of me really loves it), 3 year old and 5 year old antics, and how I feel about being in the "baby phase" again. 

Right now though I need to make sure they kids have appropriately clothed themselves and then head out the door to church.  Steve's at work this morning, it's sunny and cold out, and I've got a baby shower to attend/help host later this afternoon.  A good day I hope it shall be.

1 comment:

Janette said...

Yay, you're back!