Monday, January 3, 2011

three minute interview with the three year old


Why do you think that we named you Jude?

Because I AM Jude.



How many brothers and sisters would you like to have?

I would have 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11.



What is your favorite color?

Red.



What is God like?

He likes zebras and giraffes and he likes us.



If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

To nursery and to Beffelham (apparently we need to get out more)



What do you want to be when you get bigger?

A farmer. Or maybe a Fireman driver.



What's your favorite thing to play?

Tractors and Firetrucks and Animals.



What do you want to help Mama do?

Anything. (sweet!)



What do you want to help Papa do?

I want to help him scoop snow. And throw it too.



Who is your best friend?

Jeneva.



What is one thing that you wish you could do?

I wish I ride a horsey.



What is your favorite book?

Animal stories.



How old are Grandpa and Grandma?

They're 6 and a half.



What is something you want to do when you are 4?

I want to be a girl and go to school and then I want to be a man and drive a car.



What is something that scares you?

Firetrucks coming to crash me. (I wonder if this is a phobia of some kind)



What is something that would make you laugh really hard?

You. (at least somebody thinks I'm funny)

Read this post from 2 years ago by Jeneva

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Tiffany, I love this! I've made cassette recordings of my kids when they were young asking them various questions. This is a good reminder to keep doing it! I think I'll do something similar on my blog too! Thanks for sharing!

Jenna said...

these are my favorites!! i love when you interview the kids!

Caryn said...

I think I'm going to steal your idea & interview Carysse.

Marie said...

This is SO great. I think I'm going to have to interview my Jude since Jake and I are still laughing from your interview! Great stuff!

laverta said...

Oh love this - I need another Jude encounter!!! I so enjoyed our little outing to the country store - such an amazing little boy - actually all your peeps are incredible. And I think you're funny - I love reading your blog