Wednesday, January 7, 2009

i am alive

For those of you that bother to read this pithy little blog. Thank you. I've had a couple of people ask about my lack of posting over the past couple of months. I actually have a lot of things I want to post and some pictures too. My brain has been very blog-dead lately and I have barely thought about it.

It's been a whirlwind of activity around here. Nothing too earth-shattering or out-of-the-ordinary, just life. We actually just had some major computer problems and were have not had the internet in our home for a week! The result? I've gotten more housework done. Ha! I made a couple of trips to the library to check my e-mail, but that's about it.

Now I need to catch up on Facebook, others blogs, and doing a better job of keeping family and friends updated here. Life is settling in after the new year and I'm on day 7 of actually keeping my New Year's Resolutions. What are they you might ask? Maybe I'll post about it later. :)

The room where I am sitting now with my computer that's all nice and fixed and working smoothly is in major disarray. We are about to paint it, so it still may be a few days until I post anything besides this. Steve won't let me buy new paint for this room because we have so much paint left over from the other rooms....so alas, this room will be the same color as our bedroom. Ha! I'm totally okay with that. It's about being frugal this year.

Don't give up on me. I'll be back soon.

4 comments:

e&e said...

Glad to hear you'll be back. We've been missing you!
elisa

Anonymous said...

You could always play around with some of the colors you do have, you could make it a lighter shade if you have cream or white. This a.m. Ava & I cleaned up her corner of the kitchen, she has a little cupboard, she calls it her work station. She saves every scrap of paper so it felt good to get that cleaned up. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany!

I understand, yet I still do check by and see if you've posted from time to time. See you soon!
Erica

.kp. said...

i got your school comment a few weeks ago. if you ever want to ponder out loud I am all ears. i dont know anyone who has gone down this road who hasnt also traveled the roller coaster ride before finally deciding to do it.

keitha