Thursday, December 18, 2008

jeneva's dream and her crazy imagination

Every once in awhile, when Jeneva wakes in the morning, she will tell me about a dream she had. Yesterday morning, it went something like this:

J: "In my dream, we were hiding in our house and the Israelites were coming. Megan was at our house too and we were having breakfast."

Me: "How did you know they were coming?"

J: "They called on your cell phone, I think it was Moses that called, and said they were in the neighborhood."

Me: "Why were they coming?"

J: "I don't know, but we were hiding from them. But we got away and we went to Africa. I know Africa is far away, but it didn't take us very long to get there because we drove really fast. When we got there, we hid in a cave....I don't remember what happened next."

I often forget the ending to my dreams as well....just when they start to get really exciting! Any one out there who is good at interpreting dreams?

4 comments:

Jenna said...

maybe...
since obama will be president soon, the jews in israel will come after the u.s.
by then, you and steve will have decided to be missionaries in east africa...(maybe west?? it's closer!)
megan will come with and be your personal photo-journalist...

just call me joseph.

Anonymous said...

Wow - i think its really cool that she is dreaming about the Isrealites. And man, only if Noah knew what he was missing as far as cell phones go.

Marie said...

I was going to say call up Joseph, but I think Jenna did a good job. I'm going with her answer.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love to hear what comes out of that little girl - that is too good!!!! I'm going to share that w/ the family @ our Christmas Eve supper tonite - fondue yum!!!!