Tuesday, February 12, 2008

i love my bath...


i love the bubbles, i love playing with jude's camoflauge rubber duckie, i love staying in the tub until my skin gets all wrinkly, i love the way my hair feels when it swirls in the water, i love singing at the top of my lungs because my ears are under water and i can't hear how loud i really am, i like the shark bath toys that expand and get really big, i like to pretend i am a mermaid. i tell my mom and dad i don't EVER want to take a bath and i pout all the way to the tub, but once i'm there, it's hard to get me out!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

wow. that took me back to when i was a little girl...hair swirling in the water...hey. i used to pout all the way to the tub, too! no wonder i like jeneva so much. she the funnier, cuter version of me!