Wednesday, August 28, 2013

100 again and again and again...

Imagine blowing your hair dryer at yourself all day long.  That pretty much sums up the weather here.  It has been in the upper 90's or 100 for the past 4 days or so.  I've lost count.  These old Minneapolis school buildings around here are un-airconditioned.  Day 1 of 4th grade down....days 2 and 3 CANCELLED!  Tomorrow was supposed to be Jude's first day of Kindergarten.  He gets to wait until after Labor Day now.  My tears can wait five more days now!

Tonight at dinner we told Jeneva TEN things that we love/appreciate about her.  Among me and Steve's more serious "character quality" and "evidences of grace" compliments was Jude saying "I like how you're so fashionable" and Josie saying "I just really like that you're having a birthday and that you can bike really fast."


No comments: