Friday, November 25, 2011

a new tradition

...cutting down our own tree for Christmas. We had a blast as a family doing it together on the day after Thanksgiving. Next year we will be recruiting another family to share that tradition with. We loved it! Our day began with a stop at Cabela's--Steve's 2nd favorite place to go shopping...and it was insane due to that awful day called Black Friday.


What on earth do I title this picture? I find it hysterical for some reason.



Calm and cool amidst the chaos in the background.



I love Josie. I LOVE that face!


THE PERFECT TREE has been found and chopped!



Can we ride home in the back of the truck?



Wow! I'm actually in a picture. Usually I'm the one behind the camera.



Free pony rides to follow.


The first time around for Jude was frightening. The second wasn't so bad. He begged to go on the third.



Josie held on to her pony and giggled nervously the entire time.

And that's all folks!


1 comment:

Hoichi said...

That really looks like so much fun Tiffany! One day I hope we move to a place big enough for a Christmas tree again!