Wednesday, May 5, 2010

we've stooped to new levels on who/what to blame for disobeying...

After being *gently* scolded in the car yesterday for disobedience there was an apology and then silence for a moment....followed by:



"Mom, I think I know what made me disobey. I had a WHOLE donut at school today and I think eating that donut is what made me disobey you."



"oh?"



"Yes, you know how donuts have SO much sugar in them? Well, after eating a whole donut it kind of made me crazy. Ya know, you always tell me that sugar makes us crazy. Well, I think it made me crazy. If I hadn't eaten so much sugar I wouldn't have disobeyed you."



Other than the whole "taking responsibility for your own actions" speech I was speechless. I'm still chuckling.

1 comment:

Annika said...

too funny!!!