Saturday, May 22, 2010

i love what jude has said recently...

~ "Jeneva, can I take a baff wiff you?"

~ "I mell moke."

~ "Can I have my vime-dim?"

~ "I want to play wiff my football game."

~ "Having?" (he says this from the other room when he hears me opening something he thinks might be a tasty treat).

~ "I want to see Kanowitz at nursery."

~ "I like to play wiff girls."

~ "Sure, I'd love to go to Trader Joe's mom. That'd be fun!"

~ (while pointing to an older woman with gray hair) "Look! A grandma!"

~ "I like having bangs."

~ "I like to play with Cae-bub and Harmony." (funny how those two don't even go together)

~ "Is this Noah's shirt or Seth's shirt?" (i've found that by telling him who's shirt he is wearing that day gets him excited about getting dressed. love the hand-me-downs.)

~ "Yay! We're having broccoli? I love broccoli!"

~ "I like your singing." (a nursery worker called to tell us that Jude told her that after singing during sunday school.)

3 comments:

Jenna said...

as always, great kid post! i'm always inspired to write better kid posts after i read yours. and then i don't follow thru!

Bobbi Kenow said...

he is so precious!! :) I love the I mell moke...so cute! SOOO--we will finally have our internet service installed on June 1st! After that, you and I will have to schedule some playdates/family dinners! I think of you often and miss you and your family!

melissa said...

Soooo cute. My brother's name is Caleb and he's been called Cae-bub lots. :)