Friday, October 10, 2008

fashion show at target




We are *fortunate* enough to have 4 Targets each within a few miles of our house. Actually, it's kind of ridiculous. Needless to say, I spend a lot of time there. I have become a bit lazy with list making because a trip to Target to pick up toilet paper or toothpaste really isn't a big deal and certainly isn't much of a drive. Not to mention, I really LIKE Target. I enjoy just walking into the store. It's sort of therapeutic for me especially when I am by myself. The red is soothing. The stores are nicely laid out and organized. There are always a plethora of clearance racks to peruse. I have always found the employees to be helpful and friendly. The selections in most departments are modern, contemporary, classic....not so trendy. Super Target carries a great selection of *generic* foods...but the labels don't scream *generic.* I like that. So, anyway, here we are at my favorite store...killing time waiting for our prescription to get filled...trying on hats. Of course we had a half an hour to kill and I could think of NOTHING that we needed to get at Target...until we got home and realized we were on our last roll of toilet paper.

9 comments:

Heather said...

I HATE when that happens! But I'm sure you had fun in the process, right?

Marie said...

Haha that happens to me almost every time I go to the grocery store...

Jenna said...

so funny!

and this post made me love target even more. i didn't know that was possible.

Annika said...

Gotta love Target! I wish one would pop up a little closer to my house :)
I love your new background.

Shari said...

Seriously, there IS something to "Target therepy" :o)
Love the hat modeling!

Unknown said...

I have a love affair with Target! ;) I would be there all the time, if I had 4 close by.

Erin said...

Are you getting any endorsement money from Target for that one? :)

Dawn S. said...

oooh, I looooooove Target. We buy the generics at Supertarget and hardly ever go to the regular grocery store anymore. I agree, too, that Target makes me happy. When I first learned that my mom had cancer, I found myself walking the aisles of Target, even if all I got was a gallon of milk.

PS I love the photo shoot!

Anonymous said...

steve, you're so urban-metro*. yeah, that's all i had to say.


(*as in metro-sexual)