Tuesday, October 21, 2008

31 things...

1. Where is your cell phone? in my purse....i think.
2. Where is your significant other? at the hardware store.
3. Your hair color? dark brown (with a few grays....)
4. Your mother? mary
5. Your father? harry (well, Harold:)
6. Your favorite thing? too many....the leaves right now.
7. Your dream last night? don't remember...
8. Your dream/goal? to be a good mom/wife
9. The room you're in? office/spare bedroom
10. Your hobby? thrifting, Legacy
11. Your fear? if I fear, then I'm not trusting....
12. Where do you want to be in six years? wherever God wants me to be. really, I'm open.
13. Where were you last night? at home
14. What you’re not? exercising
15. One of your wish list items? a new computer and a home resembling something in Real Simple.
16. Where you grew up? kalona, iowa
17. The last thing you ate? some reeses pieces. oh, and i test tasted the curry i'm making for supper.
18. What are you wearing? jeans, a cute sweater i got at a thrift store, my comfy Keen's.
19. Your TV? is in the basement and rarely used.
20. Your pet? nada.
21. Your computer? is loud.
22. Your mood? on the up. God is good.
23. Missing someone? no one at the moment
24. Your car? honda accord wagon.
25. Something you’re not wearing? jewelry (except for my wedding ring)
26. Favorite store? unique thrift store, target
27. Your summer? was peaceful.
28. Love someone? so many. i love the people in my life. lovelovelove em.
29. Your favorite color? red.
30. When is the last time you laughed? this morning.
31. Last time you cried? today....just a teeny bit when i was on the phone with a friend.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Funny that we were reading eachother's blogs at the same time. Only I didn't get a chance to leave you a note this afternoon b/o Adrienne woke up from her nap. It was fun seeing what you're up to. I can't believe your daughter is 5. Does that mean we're old? :) I'm glad to see that things seem to be going well for you. Oh ya - I also looked at your bracelets - very cool. I don't remember you being an artest. I look forward to checking in on your blog.
take care

Homegrown Tribe said...

That was fun to read! Thanks for joining in. :)

Brittany