Tuesday, March 18, 2008

this morning...

...I was heading out the door to go to the MOMS group at Bethlehem to hear Sally Michael speak. Jeneva pleaded with me "mommy, don't go!" as she would be staying home with Steve. I told her that I would be back in a couple of hours. Still she said "no, no, don't go" while tugging at my shirt. I'll have you know that this is all an act and she does this for attention. This time I say "I'm going to go learn how to be a better mom!" This time she didn't put up a fuss. "Okay." she said simply. That says it all.

Well, some of you that read this blog heard this message already this morning. I would encourage anyone to listen to this message.

Leading Children to a Solid Faith

scroll down until you get to this title.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

oh Jeneva!! what a rotten little sweetie-pie!! love her! and thank, Tiffany, for putting the link on your blog!!!