Saturday, March 12, 2011

saturday afternoon

going stir crazy today
can't find my pile of coupons for the grocery store
single mom this weekend (steve's at drill)
cold and windy out
watching more coverage on japan (and praying!)
trying to get some perspective
anxious to hear from the mcalpines in ethiopia
thinking about what i should make for supper
bathed two children
looking at all of the crumbs under my table and thinking i should do something about it
jeneva is working on perfecting her cartwheel
josie is walking around with a carrot in her mouth
jude is wandering around saying "where are my guys? i can't find my guys."
and that is my 4:13 right now on saturday afternoon

3 comments:

Annika said...

I am ready for the warmth of the sun, especially since we've changed time. How about you? Talking of coupons, we were channel flipping the other night and saw Super Couponing. Wow, those people are crazy about their coupons. The amount they save is amazing! Corwin was gone for a week, two weeks ago, the time gets long, doesn't it? I hope Steve makes it home safely today!

Anonymous said...

yay- you thought of us and blogged about it. That put a smile on my face. Read crazy love- uft-dah! See you tomorrow night!- Amanda

Marie said...

I love these posts. Keep 'em coming :-)