Saturday, February 26, 2011

ever cry over your hair?

Well, I have been crying periodically over the past couple of days. It's not a *bad* haircut. Just totally completely not what I was envisioning or what I *thought* I described to her. I'm not quite sure which part of "below the chin in the front" she didn't understand. And the back I wanted much shorter, but because of the botched up front, I didn't want to tell her to go shorter in the back because then it would have looked even worse. Am just glad my hair grows fast. Okay, just had to vent. I'll get over it soon.

5 comments:

Bobbi Kenow said...

OH NO!!! Come to me...I will fix it!!! Seriously!!

Jenna said...

i don't know if i've cried over my hair, but i probably should have when i got that perm in sixth grade...

hang in there! you're cuter than your hair!

tiffany said...

Bobbi, next time i will! It would be worth the drive for sure. And Jenna, I know what you mean. Our perms were bad news!

Korean American King said...

I've cried over my hair before but they were tears of joy/disbelief cuz it looked so cool and made me look super hot.

Maybe this is a golden opportunity to try extensions?

Anonymous said...

um...I think your hair is super cute! I even thought that in my head last Wednesday night.- Amanda