Thursday, June 3, 2010

now....about that apple


She won't be eating apples for awhile now. Steve pulled out her top tooth (her 3rd one) the other night. The following day she lost the neighboring top tooth at school. When I was young I would freak out about my teeth coming loose or getting pulled out. Not Jeneva. I love that about her, yet it baffles me. She said it was loose so she asked the lunch lady at school to pull it. Oh yes she did! The lunch lady used a napkin and pulled er right out. Jeneva then got the infamous little tooth-necklace-carrying-case to keep her beloved tooth in until night time when it went under her pillow. This time the tooth fairy did NOT forget. The tooth fairy is too embarrassed to admit how many times she failed to arrive when her FIRST tooth came out. Now Jeneva is much too practical to actually believe in the tooth fairy, but we still pretend anyway, and Ms. Fairy does her very best to show up at just the right time.

2 comments:

Bobbi Kenow said...

absolutely hilarious!! Averi would SO do the same thing :)

Shari said...

I love the front toothless stage! So cute! :o)